Anthem, Inc. Customer Care Representative I in Tucson, Arizona
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Customer Care Representative
Due to the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, this position will require you to work remotely from your home with the flexibility to return to a regular, in-office work environment. As we continue to monitor guidance from CDC and state officials there may be times you would need to report to the office on a monthly or quarterly basis for team meetings or engagement activities. As a Customer Care Representative you will act as a trusted advisor and educator on health care related inquires. You will guide our customers to a better healthcare experience, working every day to make healthcare easy by the service you provide. If you want to be a part of this exciting team, make a difference in someone’s life and help make healthcare easy, apply today!
Here’s what a typical day may look like:
• From the moment you login, you’ll be focused on proactively resolving our members and/or providers questions and concerns using computer based resources to find answers
• You will guide members and providers with their healthcare needs by explaining benefits, solving claim concerns, helping find a doctor via telephone calls, online chats or e-mails.
• You will partner internally to create a seamless experience for our customers and resolve potential issues.
Here’s what Anthem offers:
• A career path with opportunity for growth within 9 months.
• Ability to obtain your Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree paid for in full or further your education with tuition reimbursement.
• Affordable Health Insurance, Dental, Vision and Basic Life
• 401K match, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
• Quarterly incentive bonus and annual increases plan based on performance.
At Anthem, the team is comprised of the best and the brightest from diverse experiences, cultures, and backgrounds. The differences we each bring to the table are a part of what makes our company so successful.
• High school diploma and 1 year of experience in customer service, including excellent communication both verbal and written and problem solving skills; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• A passion for serving others with the ability to be empathetic and the desire to help resolve members questions at the first point of contact
• Must have a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility for your team mates and our members, demonstrated by the simplest things like being on time and available to meet member’s needs
• Ability to work from home with internet access and a quiet and private work space
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2019 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.