Anthem, Inc. Product Manager Senior - Virtual Commercial Product in Springfield, Missouri
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Product Manager Senior - Virtual Commercial Product
The health care landscape is changing dramatically with new non-traditional players entering the market daily to capitalize on key trends and unmet consumer needs. Consumers are continuing to play a more active and empowered role in managing their health and well-being. They’ve learned from their experiences in other industries and are now expecting the health care industry to step up with new tools and resources that provide them with convenient access to care, care guidance and price transparency. Anthem is charting a new course in the health care market. As a product manager in the Virtual First Access to Care product team, you will play a key role in developing Anthem’s virtual care ecosystem and establishing the foundation for our next generation of health care products and services. If you have a passion for health care and desire to create the change the market needs, we’d love to connect with you.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Management of the end-to-end product development process from initial concept to the business case, execution, pilot testing, measurement, and full-scale product launch.
• Develop use cases and product requirements. Translate desired requirements into concrete product capabilities and features.
• Participate in the selection of business partners to support the development of new product features and capabilities.
• Manage the development of products/solutions to align with Anthem’s strategic product roadmap. Develop project plans to ensure key product development milestones are met and products launch on time.
• Validate product requirements for scale through the development of MVPs, market pilots, and primary research.
• Conduct research to understand the jobs to be done by health care consumers and providers. Develop consumer journeys/roadmaps to inform the development of digital experiences.
• Identify opportunities to continually improve the consumer and provider experience through new product features and technology.
• Work collaboratively with key business partners in brand/marketing, IT/digital, network, corporate strategy, product operations, legal, and finance.
Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field; a minimum of 4 years of experience in new product development, product management or product innovation or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Digital product experience is highly preferred
MBA or Masters in marketing, health care management/administration
Demonstrated experience knowledge in the health care industry, innovation trends, emerging business models, and technology including consumer products, health & wellbeing, and fitness
Strategic and innovative mind-set
Detail-oriented and highly organized
Comfortable with ambiguity/ability to work in an entrepreneurial, changing environment
Adapt at navigating and building relationships in large, complex organizations
Experience managing and collaborating with cross-functional teams including digital, product, marketing, sales, legal, compliance, and finance
Inclination to take initiative, set priorities, take ownership of assigned projects and initiatives and independently drive for results
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $ 86,016 - $ 107,520
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
- The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few. Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.