Elevance Health Pharmacy Service Coord Sr. in Palo Alto, California
Pharmacy Service Coord Sr.
Job Family: Customer Care
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Jun 29, 2022
Req #: PS74331
North Carolina, North Carolina
A proud member of the Elevance Health, Inc. family of companies, IngenioRx leverages the power of new technologies and a strong, clinical-first lens, to deliver member-centered, lasting pharmacy care.
The Pharmacy Service Coordinator Sr position is responsible for overseeing the flow of operational functions & activities assisting in the development & implementation of complex pharmacy benefit products.
*This position is a remote role but may require coming into a local offer up to 3 times a month. *
Required hours: 11 am-8 pm EST
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Understands the intricacies of complex prescription drug benefits and how they adjudicate. Understands and interprets client requests for new benefit designs.
• Coordinates, conducts and/or supports internal and external client meetings or training sessions.
• Works with multiple departments and sources in order to accommodate the needs of our clients; this includes claim processing, customer service, & medical account management.
• Oversees benefit set up process to ensure complex pharmacy product changes occur with minimal disruption.
• Develops, reviews, and researches capabilities of pharmacy system to accommodate drug benefit design requested by clients or suggested by medical teams.
• BA/BS degree in related field
• 1-3 years of Pharmacy Services Coord experience
• 5 years of customer service/claims/membership experience in healthcare
• 3 years related pharmacy experience with working knowledge of pharmacy benefit management industry; or any equivalent combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Working knowledge of the pharmacy benefit management industry strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (email@example.com) or call 1-877-204-7664