Anthem, Inc. Marketing Project Coordinator, Provider Marketing in Norfolk, Virginia
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. At Anthem, we are focusing on building a brighter future where health care is affordable, accessible, personalized, and uncomplicated.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
We are hard at work reimagining our marketing organization to focus on bringing Anthem’s brand promise to life across all aspects of the consumer experience. We are eliminating traditional marketing silos so all Anthem talent is working together to improve the health and wellness of our members. If you have a passion for a career that impacts individual lives, we want to speak with you about joining our marketing team.
Marketing Coordinator job description:
The Provider Marketing team is excited to announce a new Marketing Coordinator position. Be part of a team developing best-in-class marketing programs to engage providers in improving outcomes and lowering total cost of care as well as delivering targeted marketing programs that elevate the provider experience, drive better provider engagement, influence provider behavior and improve overall provider satisfaction with Anthem.
Responsibilities include supporting the end-to-end lifecycle of low complexity, often email only, marketing campaigns by providing project management and/or execution support under the direction of a lead. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Supports marketing strategies by helping ensure projects are delivered on time, on the scope and budget
• Responsible for managing legal and compliance reviews/approvals for Provider Marketing projects and ensuring all collateral reflects the brand voice
• Develops and analyzes monthly report/dashboard of digital analytics (tracking provider online and social engagement with Anthem and partner Plans) and handles all post-campaign analysis and reporting
• Develops and manages project timelines
• Executes project management best practices and tactics that align with brand objectives/goals
• Supports the Provider Marketing strategy and coordinates planning for assigned brands and phases across the entire lifecycle
• Develops functional specifications and requirement documents
• Collaborates with a small group of stakeholders across Marketing to ensure functional specifications and requirement documents are met
Requires a BA/BS; 2 years of experience in a related field; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent backgrounds
Workfront experience is helpful
Managed care is helpful
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few. Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.