Elevance Health Compliance Consultant Sr in Norfolk, Virginia
Compliance Consultant Sr
Job Family: Enterprise Operations
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Aug 04, 2022
Req #: JR11252
LA, Baton Rouge
Please Note: This role is Remote preference to candidates with experience with Louisiana Medicaid Market
Responsible for delivering and executing foundational and strategic compliance responsibilities with consistent excellence that support the team and management at the most senior advanced level.
How you will make an impact:
• At the most senior advanced level, report, communicate, research laws, regulations, requirements, regulatory audits and/or exams.
• Provide senior level analytical support to projects, initiatives, regulatory audits or exams, internal audits, accreditations, on-site reviews, risk assessments.
• Utilize systems unique to job functions, including standard-issue software such as Microsoft products; maintain system documentation, serve as subject matter expert, train users of system, contribute to system design, oversight or maintenance.
• Apply critical thinking to formulate strategies and concepts that drive results, persuade and influence others, adapt to change, and manage conflict.
• Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 5 years health care, regulatory, ethics, compliance or privacy experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Ability to travel may be required.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
• Demonstrated ability to perform analysis on reporting to identify trends, risks, and non-compliance
• Business writing proficiency at or above the college level
• Demonstrated ability to interpret contracts and regulations into actionable guidance for the business
• Knowledge of Louisiana Medicaid experience
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-877-204-7664